Full-Time Warehouser Lead
Warehouser Lead Job Description
Revise, identify, store, distribute, inventory, pick, pack, and ship materials, supplies, components, and equipment in the most efficient manner.
- Assist in Shipping or Receiving when needed.
- Read appropriate warehouse documentation to determine items to be moved.
- Move items to appropriate areas.
- Record amounts of materials or items moved into computer database.
- Assist in conducting physical inventories and cycle counts
- Assist with maintaining inventory records by posting materials received and disbursed, writing shortage lists and distributing them as required.
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean, orderly and safe manner
- Responsible for operating the warehoue machinery in a safe manner and reporting any aquipment maintenance or problems to your immediate supervisor
- Perform other work related task as required as assigned.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE procedures and policies.
Facility Specific Responsibilities:
- Able to read MTR’s (Material Test Report) is a Plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Warehouse experience desired.
- Must have 3 years minimum experience in warehouse
- Preferred knowledge of MTR (Material Test Reports)