Full-Time Trainer – IWCF Well Intervention Accredited
Trainer – IWCF Well Intervention Accredited Job Description
Fircroft have been engaged by an Australian based upstream oil & gas training organisation, recognised globally as being at the forefront of their industry. Specialising in delivering practical IWCF and IADC certification, an experienced and qualified Trainer is sought to represent the company in well intervention competencies throughout Asia Pacific.
Primarily based out of head office in Brisbane, this position will provide a challenging and exciting lifestyle for an accredited IWCF Well Intervention Trainer (level 2, 3 and 4) wishing to migrate to Australia to impart their pre-existing knowledge of the industry, on a permanent basis. Relocation and sponsorship will be provided for the successful candidate, as will a competitive salary package with flexible work arrangements. Joining an existing and on-going contract, this person will be able to ‘hit the ground running’. They will required to travel regularly to site and will be taken care of to ensure no out of pocket expenses for time away, including flights. Applicants must be able to prove their current certification and registration, across all three disciplines of well intervention to be considered for this position.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
– Current IWCF Accreditation (Well Intervention), Level 2,3 and 4 encompassing Wireline, Snubbing and Coiled Tubing competencies
– Certified Assessor in IWCF and/or IDAC
– Operational experience in the field
– Strong communication skills and ability to communicate in English
– Proven training experience
– Ability and interest to relocate to Brisbane a preference (although other arrangements may be considered), with assistance provided
– Positive demeanour with a passion for teaching in a practical environment