Full-Time SVT Operations Manager
SVT Operations Manager Job Description
Brief Posting Description
We are currently recruiting for a SVT Operations Manager on a permanent basis located at our Sullom Voe terminal in Shetland.
A staff position based in the Shetland Islands, the SVT Operations Manager will manage all aspects of the BP Sullom Voe Terminal contract leading a team of 200 individuals involved in maintenance, engineering, construction and supporting activities.
- Must hold a recognised supervisory / management qualification (or be working towards one) and recognised HSE management qualification. Must have a solid understanding of organisational systems and processes and be proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications and a working knowledge of P6.
- Strong leadership and keen customer service awareness skills are required. Must possess excellent communications skills and be comfortable operating at a senior management level. Must be confident, and able to balance the necessary gravitas required for this role with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Able to follow processes in a logical manner; must be able to work unsupervised to pre-set time constraints and must be numerate and literate; able to understand complex technical issues and communicate effectively both verbally and written. Able to understand and work to commercial systems and pressures.
Business and Industry Experience:
Why is WGPSN where you want to be?
- We are the largest brownfield oil and gas service company in the world so there are always opportunities for the best people to fast track their careers through understanding and living the companys core values
- We have operations globally so your career has the ability to bring you to some of the most interesting places in the world
- Our training and competence teams will provide you with the tools and ability to progress your career
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC121480 in all correspondence relating to this position.
Internal applicants must discuss their application with their line manager prior to applying.
Online applications only – no email applications