Full-Time Solids Control Engineer (CRI Experience)
Solids Control Engineer (CRI Experience) Job Description
To oversee the operation, utilization, maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of NOV FluidControl equipment on location. This is a rotational rig based position in the field here in UAE. But may require travel to other regions. The position holder maintains a close working relationship with all managers and supervisors within the NOV FluidControl organisation. The position holder must also provide “hands-on” support to all departments and actively promote client interface, adherence to NOV policies and procedures and service quality.
• Fully Accountable for the performance of all NOV FluidControl rental equipment as well as personnel on location. Including but not limited to:
Electronic control packages
Screw conveyors (augers)
Cuttings skips and skip filling activities
Vacuums and other clean up equipment
• Ensures highest standards of HSE
• Perform Operations in a manner that assists the organization in meeting our safety, and operational goals.
• Conduct sampling, housekeeping, maintenance, repair, and operational tasks as instructed by management as well as client appointed supervisors.
• Ensure service quality is continually enhanced. Set a high standard in Safety, Operations, Maintenance and repair, and efficient use of resources in order to ensure that the customer is satisfied with the value that our equipment and people bring to their operation.
• Ability to operate NOV FluidControl equipment as per the procedures stated in the manual including but not limited to Centrifuges, Cuttings Dryers, Shale Shakers, CRI related equipment.
• Ability to troubleshoot and maintain all NOV FluidControl equipment assigned to your care, including but not limited to Centrifuges, Cuttings Dryers, Shale Shakers, screw conveyors, mud coolers, vacuum units.
• Proven Industry Experience.
• Able to work on own initiative without direct supervision over site.
• Be self motivated and a strong team player.
• Possess conversational English language communication and interpersonal skills
• Produce accurate work of consistent high quality and quantity
• Ability to determine NOV FluidControl products as well as their purpose
• Completion of secondary level education relevant to home country
• Ability to pass a TOEFL English test with a score of 55 or better. Equivalent passing grade accepted for other accredited English Language learning systems.
• Minimum of 1-1/2 years’ field experience in solids control
• Minimum age would be 25 years old or older