Full-Time Shipping Logistics Administrator
Shipping Logistics Administrator Job Description
Job title : Shipping Logistics Administrator
Ref No : 22450BR
Location : Aberdeen
Project : Clair Ridge HUC
Duration : STAFF
Amec Foster Wheeler designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
The company operates across the whole of the oil and gas industry – from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products – and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.
Purpose / Role
- To read, understand and implement the Company’s Health Safety Environmental and Quality Policy and the arrangements described in the Company Management System documents
- Have awareness of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations which relate to office practices
- Good level of computer literacy and capable of using procurement programmes such as PaMMs
- Able to liaise effectively with external vendors
- Can assist expeditor if required
- Have significant administration experience within procurement/supply chain function
- Ability to liaise with all levels of business as well as clients when necessary in a professional manner
- Experience of filing, photocopying, retrieval of documents
- Support the Project Management and Project Team with administrative requirements.
- General Administration duties (photocopying, filing, scanning etc.)
- Liaise with project personnel to ensure that all project documentation and files are centrally located and accessible
- Archive files and documents as requested
- Ensure rescinded/superseded documents are managed
- Create and issue weekly / monthly project reports
- Take minutes at meetings as and when required
- Assist with preparation of project documents
- Maintain accurate filling system for project letters, reports etc
This role would be based in Aberdeen and London initally, with the requirement to work on occasion in our Edzell Warehouse.
431 total views, 1 today