Full-Time Senior Planner
Senior Planner Job Description
Brief Posting Description
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Planner on a 12-month contract basis located at our office in Perth. The successful candidate will provide project planning and scheduling support to a portfolio of brownfields EPCM projects.
- Ensure that project plans and schedules are delivered on time and within the guidelines of the project controls processes and procedures;
- Represent the project controls planning function as required in internal reviews and in project status meetings with the client.
- Manage effective interfaces between planning and the functional areas of project management, engineering, procurement, and construction to enable effective project delivery.
Key Skills / Qualifications:
- 10+ years’ experience as a Planner;
- Relevant tertiary or trade qualifications;
- High level skills in industry planning software (Primavera);
- Proven Experience working on EPCM contracts;
- Commitment to demonstrating WoodGroup Core Values;
- Significant exposure to brownfields oil and gas projects, both on and offshore.
Why is WGPSN where you want to be?
- We are the largest brownfield oil and gas service company in the world so there are always opportunities for the best people to fast track their careers through understanding and living the companys core values
- We have operations globally so your career has the ability to bring you to some of the most interesting places in the world
- Our training and competence teams will provide you with the tools and ability to progress your career
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC121658 in all correspondence relating to this position.
Internal applicants must discuss their application with their line manager prior to applying.
Online applications only – no email applications
332 total views, 1 today