10 Feb 2018
Full-Time Senior Interface Engineer
Senior Interface Engineer Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct reporting to Interface Manager
- Provide all technical assistance and support to Interface Manger. Provide input, attend all meetings and discussions in absences of Interface Manager.
- Timely follow-up of all action items from all meetings and discussions to support project schedule.
- Review EPCC contractors interface documents and identify gaps, inconsistencies, missing information etc.
- Writing weekly and monthly reports.
- Review EPCC contractor schedule for interface alignment between all EPCC contractors for timely engineering and commissioning.
- Organizing and participating in interface meetings involving the CONTRACTOR(S), OTHER CONTRACTOR(S) and Contractors of associated PROJECT / existing facilities as may be required to review on a regular basis the developments likely to affect the project and take corrective action as required;
- Takes charge of the coordination and interface management between various EPCC CONTRACT(S) packages and adjacent projects
- Work closely with all UPT Project Manager, Project Engineer, Construction Manager and Commissioning Manager of each UPT to resolve all interface issues.