Full-Time Senior Engineer – Pipeline/ Cable Trenching – North-East – STAFF
Senior Engineer – Pipeline/ Cable Trenching – North-East – STAFF Job Description
Senior Engineer – Pipeline/Cable Trenching – North-East – STAFF
Spencer Ogden would like to speak to Senior Subsea professionals, preferably located in the North East of England, who are experienced in the Trenching and laying of Deepwater Pipelines and Cables, who are looking for a new Permanent opportunity with a leading Marine and Offshore Services Firm.
Client profile : –
My client service the Oil and Gas and Renewables industries respectively, whether this is providing brand-new vessels, ROVs and Trenching equipment, engineering manpower and other equipment. They continue to win projects in the North Sea, Gulf of Mexico, Far-East and have recently been awarded the responsibility of construction for a massive Offshore Wind work-scope.
As a result they need English speaking Project Engineers who have at least 5 years of offshore installation experience, preferably involving cable and pipe-lay, developing and drawing procedures for the assigned work-scope and flexibility to work on projects in a range of different locations as and when required.
On Offer :-
– An excellent market-leading Salary with Offshore allowance.
– Healthcare, Pension, annual bonus, Dental etc.
– State-of-the-art facilities, equipment and Vessels.
– An opportunity to lead and develop and grow your career in a dynamic environment.
Criteria : –
A recognised vocational degree in mechanical, civil or marine engineering, along with demonstrable work experience in a similar position.
– You must have experience of designing and writing procedures and packs for offshore Cable and Pipeline Installation projects.
– Strong leadership and mentoring skills
– Eligibility to both live and work in the UK – (no Tier 2 Visas)
– Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
– Experience of Drawing software.
Responsibilities of the position : –
– You will have overall responsibility for all engineering activities, related to the assigned project, along with all relevant design activities.
– You will work with the operations team and have input into the overall project plan, to ensure the project is effectively executed.
– You will use your experience gained in the subsea market to advise, mentor and contribute to bespoke projects as and when required. You will be required to oversee the work of Junior/Graduate Engineers to ensure effective development.
– You will be responsible for going offshore to oversee and ensure effective operations, noting any deviations from the plan and making sure these are amended.
– You will coordinate and supervise the work site as well as have responsibility for the subcontractors.
– Provide regular updates to the client on the progress of the project.
– Ensure all engineering activities comply with the client’s QHSE policy.
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office
231 total views, 1 today