Full-Time Reservoir Engineer – Houston
Reservoir Engineer – Houston Job Description
Progressive Global Energy has been tasked with finding a reservoir engineer, looking to build their career with a great E&P company in Houston.
- Identify and implement business unit improvements to enhance organizational performance.
- Duties involve identification, justification, and implementation of reserves-bearing opportunities.
- Short and long term production forecasting, reserves estimation and reporting, and support of annual budget and planning cycles.
- Supporting projects through proposal and approval processes.
- Thorough understanding of practical petroleum economic theory
- Demonstrated ability to forecast reserves using multiple techniques for conventional and/or unconventional plays
- Broad understanding of Pressure/Rate Transient Analysis theory and application.
- Ability to make technically sound decisions and recommendations with less than perfect or incomplete data sets.
- Ability to work closely with geophysicists, geologists in identifying infill and outset drilling locations.
- Display strong knowledge of reservoir engineering concepts and applications
- Possess effective technical presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-discipline team environment
- Good problem solving skills, time management skills, communication skills, and established drive for results.
- Functions well in team-based environment; can effectively establish and maintain peer relationships
- Bachelor of Science degree in petroleum engineering or related engineering discipline
- A minimum of 5 years experience in reservoir engineering with an operator
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.