Full-Time Production Control Supervisor
Production Control Supervisor Job Description
Facility Position Title: Production Control Supervisor
HCM Job Name: Team Leader Production Control
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide hands on daily management, direction, and leadership to the operations team. Reports to the Plant Manager.
• Carries out all aspects of production planning, including scheduling, prioritizing jobs, and authorizing overtime.
- Takes responsibility for Action Items assigned to the department, completing them in a timely manner.
- Conducts daily production meetings, managing work in the pipeline to meet required delivery dates.
- Maintains production status reports and provides timely updates to customers as directed.
- Acts as a first line of support to the Plant Manager, assuming the operational lead during the Plant Managers absence.
- Facilitates training for operations personnel and evaluates competencies to ensure knowledge transfer has been effective.
- Manages the equipment and resources required to meet operations goals.
- Leads the 5S program and assumes responsibility for the overall cleanliness of the facility.
- Analyzes the facility metrics for performance improvement opportunities.
- Adheres to formalized Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and the Quality Management System requirements.
- Assists in the identification, investigation and correction of non-conformances. Recommends and implements operational improvements under the supervision of the Plant Manager.
- Maintains machine maintenance schedule, ensuring operational efficiency is prioritized at all times.
- Ensures compliance to company HSE program and policy.
• All other duties as assigned
Facility Specific Responsibilities:
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to dynamically schedule multiple processes to meet customer deliveries.
- Working hours to be identified by Plant manager.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 3-5 years supervisory experience.
- Problem solving skills
• Customer Service skills
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Effective Communication
• Business Acumen