Full-Time Pipeline Project Engineer – Pipeline Pre-Comms – Aberdeen
Pipeline Project Engineer – Pipeline Pre-Comms – Aberdeen Job Description
Pipeline Project Engineer – Pipeline Pre-Comms – Aberdeen
SPENCER OGDEN currently have an opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to IMMEDIATELY join an Aberdeen based Pipeline Services Company to work on global projects. Due to an outstanding project, the client are looking to speak to Project Engineers in the Aberdeen area who can come on board and provide engineering solutions, to ensure effective execution of the project.
On Offer : –
– An excellent market-leading Salary and Offshore allowance
– A Benefits package including Pension, Healthcare, Annual Bonus other local Aberdeen vouchers.
– Excellent Training, Development and Accreditation opportunities.
– The opportunity to work with the world’s leading Oil & Gas majors, on projects in a range of global locations.
Essential Knowledge & Criteria : –
– Knowledge of the following Pipeline Operations activities – PIGGING, NITROGEN/HYDROGEN TESTING, PIPE-FREEZING/PURGING, HYDRO-TESTING, DE-WATERING, LEAK-DETECTION, BOLT-TENSIONING etc.
– Mechanical Engineering Degree BSc/MSc or roughly 7-10 years hands-on Mechanical experience.
– Knowledge of the Aberdeen Oil and Gas industry.
– Strong leadership & Mentoring skills.
– Ability to live and work in the UK.
Responsibilities of the role :-
– You will be responsible for preparing and developing all project specific procedures, documents and reports.
– Throughout the course of the project you will be the focal point for any technical requests and queries both internally and externally.
– You will also attend client visits to provide engineering support to Business Development.
– You will provide technical input into any tenders, developing the relevant methods statements, equipment lists and pricing schedules.
– Overseeing Daily Site responsibilities.
– You will endeavour to make sure all HSE and QA regulations are adhered to.
– Overseeing the work of sub-ordinates, ensuring all responsibilities are monitored and regulated effectively.
– Seeking opportunities to build the team and develop positive working relationships within the team.
– Regular report-writing requirements – Quality and Risk Assessment reports, Management reports.
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office
417 total views, 1 today