Full-Time Offshore Lead NDT Technician
Offshore Lead NDT Technician Job Description
The role as a Lead NDT Technician exists with one of WA’s most high profile companies.
- Responsible for the completion of Inspection Services and the completion of the report package
- NDT inspections
- Management of personnel and equipment,
- Dimensional and functional inspection of equipment
- Overseeing other technicians to ensure inspections
- Minimum 3 years working Onshore/Offshore within the Oil & Gas NDT Industry
- Minimum of 2 of the following NDT Qualifications (MT, PT, EC, UT Preferably PCN)
- Rigging & Lifting Inspection Qualifications
- Industrial Rope Access Qualifications (IRATA)
- Valid BOSIET, TBOSIET or FOET certificates
If you are looking for a rewarding, diverse opportunity with an industry leader, send your CV.