Full-Time Naval Architect
Naval Architect Job Description
A key client of mine is looking to bring on a Naval Architect to replace there current one who is relocating.
The Position is permanant and the details are;
- Not oil and gas background
- Has to be from a ship building/designing background
- Has to have at least 7 + years experience and has to know what he is doing so can work unsupervised
- Salary will increase on performance and will help with relocation is possible if needed.
- Will happily Accept candidates from Europe
- ideally start ASAP.
MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT THEY ARE INVOLVED IN SHIP DESIGN AND NOT OIL AND GAS VESSEL DESIGN.
298 total views, 2 today