Full-Time Manufacturing Cost Analyst
Manufacturing Cost Analyst Job Description
Job Summary: Analyze and manage the standard costs of products built at NOV- SHP. Identify high ROI process improvement opportunities and work with Process Improvement Engineer to implement improvements
- Perform Job close Variance Analysis, identify root causes for variance and work with different departments to fix the root cause
- Pricing analysis on past, current and future jobs
- Develop and maintain CPA’s for products built at NOV-SHP
- Communicate CPA’s for NOV SHP Products with marketing services group to be used for Quotation process
- Perform cost reduction analysis of products being built at NOV-SHP
- Identify opportunities or areas for continuous improvement at NOV-SHP based on cost/performance analysis
- Manage Kronos (Workforce labor collection) Activities
- Perform Cost Analysis reports as required
- Stay abreast of changes in technology that will improve manufacturing efficiency &profit margin
- Aid in Creation of leaner, more efficient and more profitable business practices
- Participate / Initiate Process improvement activities like VMI/Kaizen at NOV-SHP based on cost analysis
- Validate the current performance of the plant operations
- Perform other related task as requested by supervisor.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE procedures and policies
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelors in Industrial Engineering with 1-3 years of Manufacturing Operations experience
- Basic understanding of MRP and inventory control knowledge
- Good understanding of standard cost, and routings.
- Ability to read and understand BOM’s/drawings
- Prior training or usage of the Oracle ERP system is a strong plus.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is desired.
- Communication skills to interact with other departments and/or suppliers
- Preferred experience/understand of Fabrication, Weld, and Assembly operations