Contract Lead Installation SURF Engineer
Lead Installation SURF Engineer Job Description
Lead Subsea Installation Engineer – 1 year contract + extension – Jakarta Indonesia
The Duration: 12 Month Renewable
Working Week:Dependent on workload – 45 hours / week
The Rate:$55 / Hour ($10,000 per month) (net of taxes) + Mob and Demob + Accommodation allowance of $1,000 / month + in country transport
A prominent installation contractor with significant exposure to the Asia Pacific Oil & Gas market.
Deepwater SURF installation project offshore Indonesia – subsea umbilical’s, risers and flowlines installation.
Aid in the completion of the offshore construction works of the project, specifically the SURF installation activity.
Reporting to – Installation & Engineering Manager
• Development of procedures and work plans for execution of offshore operations (Ideally with SURF and operational experience)
• Specifying installation aids / rigging and equipment for the installation of subsea hardware.
• Liaison with subcontractor suppliers of installation equipment, aids and rigging.
• Liaison with Client and 3rd Party suppliers for equipment interfaces, attendance at SIT’s and raising TQ’s on Client specifications or material if needed.
• Installation analysis, procedures and rigging design.
• Cost and schedule estimation and development for installation work scopes.
• Offshore involvement as lead engineer with experience working on various vessels.
• Liaison with the client to convey the necessary project and scheduling information associated with the project.
• Preparation of mobilisation and de-mobilisation of the vessel
•BSc or Equivalent – Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline
•Experience gained within the installation of subsea assets.
•Good knowledge of subsea umbilicals, risers and flowlines (pipelines)
•10 years of experience (Post Qualification) including project engineering, installation, offshore construction and procedure writing
•Valid offshore certificates and Medical
•Experience working directly for an offshore installation contractor – ideally in an offshore hand-on capacity.
•Ability to liaise effectively with client to convey the necessary project information.
•Excellent command of English (Written and Spoken)
If you feel you match the parameters of the role stipulated above please send your latest CV in word format through the link below.