Full-Time Full-time Delivery Driver – Class B CDL/Tanker/Hazmat
Full-time Delivery Driver – Class B CDL/Tanker/Hazmat Job Description
APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
For more than 70 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, and agricultural needs.
Why work at Ferrellgas? Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing Organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Our blue trucks stand at the forefront of green efforts by means of new propane fueled initiatives such as autogas. Performance improvement is expected and is facilitated through in house competitions and annual employee recognition awards.
We strive to hire and retain the most elite employees, several of which have been featured in Ingrams Top 40 under 40′ lists. Not only does Ferrellgas care about the Employee, we care about the Employees family as well; which is why we offer a scholarship program for the children of our Employees. Not to mention Ferrellgas is a Fortune 1000 company!
If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
We are looking for a Full-Time Delivery Driver – CDL Class B. If you have a CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements, and want to work where your experience and dedication make a different, join our team!
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations.
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures. Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures.
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
- Requires on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
- Must possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Meet all DOT requirements.
High School Diploma or equivalent
At least 1 year driving experience
Class B CDL license with air brake, hazmat, and tanker endorsements
Clean driving record
The Ferrellgas team needs you, and so do our Customers, so apply today! Interested candidates should apply on line at <link removed>
Job Req # 5346
Ferrellgas offers competitive pay, a comprehensive cafeteria style benefits package, a wellness credit, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid holidays, vacation, and bonus potential.
Keywords: Driver, CDL, Class A, Class B, hazmat, tanker, airbrake, LP, propane, compressed, compress, gas, local, route
331 total views, 6 today