Full-Time Credit Analyst
Credit Analyst Job Description
Outcomes of the Position:
This position will be responsible for applying the companys credit and collection policies and procedures to insure a satisfactory receivable turnover. The key areas of responsibility are analyzing requests for credit and planning investigative action to approve or reject the request. Establishes credit limits for new and existing customers and recommends to supervisor all credit requests beyond the positions authority with the necessary reports, data, and analyses. Carries out the established program for the follow-up and collection of outstanding receivables. Closely follows disputed receivables and determines corrective collection action. Prepares statistical and/or financial worksheets as directed by the supervisor.
This position will have the following dimensions:
1) Authority to approve customer credit limits of up to US$ 100,000 without consulting supervisor.
2) Responsible for an average of 100-200 active customers.
3) Maintain adequate turnover of receivables of approximately US$ 15 25 million.
4) Personally visits customers, credit meetings, and bankruptcy proceedings if necessary.
The candidate for this position should possess the following characteristics:
– Minimum 4 years
– Credit & Collection experience and/or Finance or Accounting Degree
– Solid Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) knowledge and understanding
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Integrity, Dependability, and Self-motivated
– Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
– Oil & Gas Industry, Glovia, Oracle, Symix and GetPaid experience preferred.
297 total views, 5 today