Full-Time Civil/Environmental Staff Professional (EIT)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Civil/Environmental Staff Professional (EIT) Job Description
S&ME, Inc., a leading design, engineering, environmental and multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to their clients with innovative, sustainable solutions, is seeking a full-time Staff Professional to be based in Charlotte, North Carolina. The qualified individual will possess Auto CAD Civil 3D knowledge and an understanding of environmental or site-civil permitting, preferably related to Energy infrastructure projects. Strong potential for career advancement and project management opportunities within this growing sector. Relocation assistance will be considered for the appropriate candidate
• BS Civil/Environmental Engineering or a related field required;
• Engineering Intern certification preferred;
• 0-2 years’ experience; 1-2 years’ experience relating to the oil and gas industry preferred;
• AutoCAD Civil 3D experience required;
• Environmental or utility permitting experience preferred;
• ArcGIS knowledge a plus;
• Must have fundamental working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat;
• Possess strong written and communications skills;
• Ability to travel (including occasional overnight trips) to project sites and meetings;
• Ability to collaborate with project managers, discipline engineers, drafters and field staff to ensure consistency and quality in the execution of project activities.
S&ME, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
602 total views, 1 today